The EPI Judge is ready! This screenshot should give you a good idea of what it’s about.
Please fill out this Google form, and we’ll send you a link to the GitHub project.
EPI Judge consists of the following:
- Stub programs for each problem in our book in Python, Java, and C++
- Test-cases that cover common corner-case and performance bugs
- A framework for running these tests on your implementation on your machine
The installation is super-simple - there’s no install! You just download the project, point your IDE/editor to it, and start the code-debug cycle, with instant feedback!
The best interview preparation is a combination of hands-on practice over a representative set of problems with quality explanations.
The best way to get this hands-on practice is by developing, running, and debugging programs in the environment you’re most comfortable with, i.e., your own computer and IDE/editor:
- It’s a very fast compile-debug cycle,
- you have complete control and visibility, both into the internal state and the test data,
- you can use the features such as autocomplete, autoformat, linting, definiton lookups, etc., and
- you can choose to use version control, to track your own progress, as well as to pull updates.
A big shout-out to Viacheslav Kroilov, for applying his exceptional software engineering skills to make EPI Judge a reality.