Here is a link to a Google spreadsheet with bugs in EPI that we’ve fixed. They range from major changes to algorithms (because of major flaws with correctness or the published solution being suboptimum) down to 1-2 character changes (spelling, punctuation). The vast majority of bugs are in between, e.g., missing a corner case or adding a line for better exposition.
The log can be download as PDF href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AhSo5a62h0DfdHduc3IxUXJWRXdoUzZoQ0NFdDNEbEE&output=pdf"here.
Note that there are differences in page and problem numbering across versions 1.0 to 1.3. The biggest change came from 1.1 to 1.2, when we moved the chapters on interviewing forward; this made problem X.Y into (X+3).Y. The detailed table of contents is for each version is linked here; you can use these for cross-referencing.
To our many readers who gave and continue to give feedback: we thank you sincerely for your effort, and promise to honor your hard work by continually improving EPI.
The preferred way to report a specific bug is through this form. Alternately, you can email us, or post on our discussion forum. The latter is the preferred mechanism for broader issues, e.g., to report on the abuse of a C++ construct.